25.9.09

021

TEH DISAPPOINTMENT IN HAPPINESS

its a bit weird that for the first time i do not have a picture, but i guess early mornings, eight hour lagging shifts and best friend persuasion leads to that. although that may have happened, i am very content right now. sitting in a room that has run a muck of the clothes all around it, and listening to some reminiscent tunes, its lovely.


on another note, i completed the task of getting my nose pierced, very suave. i am very happy, though the ring is quite large, but thats alright, later on i can change it and next to no pain. though being the silly person who thinks they know better, i hardly ate before hand and therefore almost passed out in the middle of town half an hour later. tim was my hero and there to keep me company and buy me water, thanks. i later had to work, and so far mixed comments have come back, but i really dont care each to their own and my opinion is what counts most.

anyways, this post is about today, not yesterday so lets begin. hmmm... early morning, they really do suck! i have been awake almost fourteen hours now because of my eight hour shift, but it was fun. a little shopping break in between and waking up to find breakfast made was amazing. this afternoon i indulged in vegetarian sushi, the best i have ever had. it was remarkably good after starving all day, and my best friend has kept me company. however, the choice to come over wasn't that easy. i crammed into the hood of a car in front of my friend, because there was no room. a quick pit stop into my home to pick up essentials and then some laughs the rest of the way, it was enjoyable all the same. now, i get to enjoy another late night with some quality times and quality chats. have a good weekend and a great night! see you monday, when it wont be black anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment