24.9.09

020

floral lace and nylon vest; hand made

today was an early start, unlike most others. i was hoping to catch my dad on his way out the door, but inevitably missed him by a smidge, sigh. as the time reads it is 8:11am and i am already prepared and ready for my day ahead. last night was exceptionally great catching up with a long lost friend whom i have not seen in a few months. there was so much to talk about!

right now my heart just sped up! after hoping to catch my dad to ask him if i can get my nose pierced, i was a little angry i had missed him. so i messaged him in the hope that he would agree, and he said yes! so i guess im going through some pain today... but it will be well worth it. im thinking of shopping around for a bit. eagerly awaiting a message from my best friend though just to find out if she is meeting me later on.

on the note of last night again, let me say i love family guy and american dad so, so much. they were both great episodes and i cold not stop laughing, and if you have never watched either, go now! well have a great day, i know i will.


No comments:

Post a Comment