28.9.09

022

plaid high waisted pants; found in the alleys of melbourne


well i am glad to say that it is a new week, though my beginning to it was not as fantastic as i had hoped. i have been up since 4:30 this morning, due to a long and lethargic shift that i had to pull through at work, and i am very glad to see it over! although i was a little disappointed and let down by the start of my week, i have had a very eventful weekend!


friday afternoon i enjoyed the company of one of my bestfriends and her sister, being rebels and mashing three of us into a utility vehicle made for two. we are sneaky indeed. a late night of watching the funniest videos and talking to people that make me smile was great. the morning, or rather afternoon the next day was another great time spent with friends and having lots of laughs.

though let me say, for those of you who do not know me that well, i can handle a horror movie thats for sure, but the gore? that gets me every time. at one point on saturday night i was cowering under the bedsheets hiding from a chainsaw movie full of gore and blood, waiting for every moment between when this lovely boy texted me, even if he was a bit under the influence, it helped alot to get my mind off the movie. thank you!

that bring me to sunday, and what felt like hours spent on public transport, it really is the worst. on the other hand, my piercing is healing well and looks good. that i am thankful for.

today while i was slaving over customers fulfilling their hunger problems or just plain urges to have gross food, i was thinking of what i could intend to do with my future and what i really want. all i could actually think of was that i wanted to be content and i wanted to be cared for before my time runs out. i think that seems quaint enough to fulfil what i really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment