3.11.09

045

a little memory of my brother and i; sparklers are fantastic!


well hello again, and after the last few days a very happy hello it is. i left you in a hurry eager to begin my weekend and get things rolling, and although of to a slow start they finally did with great results.

friday afternoon was spent carelessly travelling from one place to another to organise the people that would help me enjoy my weekend and to pick up some much needed items also. it was then time to head into town, and although i had atleast five hours to kill, i ran into a number of different individuals that each helped me pass the time away.

the night began with the usual sushi and green tea and a look in almost every shop atleast twice. some entertainment from a live band was enthusing as my boredom grew. it was just after taking a seat to have a much needed rest that i finally got a message that told me i was no longer alone.

my company i had been waiting for and laughs had finally joined me for before going to the halloween party, and so we went off to find capes, inevitably everywhere was sold out. so moustaches it was. walking up a million stairs because my friend had parked the furthest away he could seemed like hell. then again, i had to get changed into my costume in the back of a moving van, but that was okay i guess.

a little uncomfortable and very roly-poly.

the night just went up from this point, with many laughs, running into people i had not seen for a while and people i did not expect to see either. a sure fire joy. there was a gumby, a scoobydoo, a seth rogen and lots of maids, but it was all worth it t see the people i had. drinks and other substances made my mind stand still, and little memories have remained from then. singing at the top of my lungs and dancing till my feet dropped off. loosing and then finding people that were at the same place, it was all in the atmosphere.

it was 2am before the pumpkin hit and the carriages left, but it was all well worth it. commandeering a friends bed was good, and waking up to a fantastic cup of tea was grand.

the saturday was spent waling around, chatting and planning for the next night although i had mine already sorted. top floor in the city saturday night then georgies party.

top floor was to be smiled at to say the least, with bands such as the ailment, aversions crown, dead set and cross the lips of grace. one dressed as a taco, one a spoon and some trash along the way. it was a good night. and to see some close friends was great also.

then it was to head to georgies, with eager part go-ers and more fun ahead. another long night and another lot of sailor moon pictures all well worth it.

not very much sleep all weekend as left me feeling as though i need to do this more often and get used to It, though i do not know if i will. thats all for today, i think im going to spare the rest of my thoughts for school work. what a bore.

goodbye lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment