30.10.09

044

vintage padded stitch detail jacket; mega find favourite!


wow, i have been so neglectful of this in the last few weeks, its very silly indeed. but today i will resurrect it by saying one thing in particular, new family 'computer' rules suck...

no computer on days that start with a 'T'
no computer after 10pm
and the fact that my brother is always home before me and will never get
off.


how annoying it is, when they are virtually the only times i can access the computer, so i guess, it isnt completely my fault.

in other news, this is the halloween weekend, and i have inevitably got a sailor moon costume! it is fabulous and i love it to say the least. i look like an anime character because of my hair colour and make-up, it's quite funny.

i miss people i have not been able to see, and i hate school. though i am now on the mend after being sick, my ear is screwed to the max, and i cannot put my new nose ring in because i fail.

i am also looking forward to tomorrow when i get to see some boys in suits, haha. and live music will be good!

have a fantastic weekend i know i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment