10.3.11

172

the sound of complete isolation lingers in front of me

it really does make for a difficult time, when no one talks with you, your conscience drifts away and you start to see other vices as an escape
it's terrible, and i don't want to be here, stuck in this folly
i want to be happy, ecstatic, and everything that comes with being comfortable

yes, i drink too much (in comparison to a few months ago)
yes, i make stupid decisions, but instead of dwelling on them move on and carry on
yes, you may not agree with my terms of reasoning, but they are my terms
to you they are only an opinion
yes, i feel as though it's my fault, but i'm not going to dither about trying to fix things
yes, i understand my actions, completely and wholly

still i do not see the purpose to how they all think it's fine, that i'm fine

there drifting away
upon a raft of despair
led by disappointment
how did i put them there

No comments:

Post a Comment