6.2.11

146

today is february the 6th

it is a sunday evening, it's been excruciatingly hot the past few days, i think i've almost fainted thrice now. so many changes are going through my life at once, an i'm loving the surprises that keep hitting me head on.

friday afternoon i went to my new favourite place, the archive, west end.
for a celebratory evening of old colleagues and friends all the same. i had way too much too drink, and i also became a very happy person. i had fun conversations, wore my best dress and had many laughs i thought i wouldn't have again. it definitely made my week

now with a new job on my plate, which i start tomorrow i'm nervous to say the least. it's more so a wrenching in my chest of happiness withered by doubts of my own stupidity.

i hope the heat goes away soon though, i'd like nice winter snuggles in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment