11.3.10

086

Waking up to the image I cant erase
Im seeing ghosts of the feelings I once chased
Shaken up by the answers, you’d present
At the most I believed in you, to some extent
Because I feel that I cant go on
I trusted you, to some extent
With this void inside bleeding on
Shared love with you, I regret
Salt and jaded empty silence
All I’ve know was living a life a bit more

Meaningful than the days before
The night you said you felt
The night you said you felt like shit
When you looked at me, I must admit
Nobody’s ever said the thingsyou said to me
I trusted you to some extent
Now ill never give away the best of me
Shared love with you, I regret
Salt jaded and empty silence

Andthe long drive home
And the long drive home i swerved round the lane
Hours fatigued with the thoughts in my mind
And the long drive home
Andthe long drive home I
And the long drive home I swered around the lanehours
Wishing and praying to a blackend sky
That one day things would turnout like
And the long drive home I swered around the lane hours
Wishingand praying to a blackend sky
That one day things would turn out like
The lives ive seen and the love you shared with me
The lives Ive seen and the loveyou shared with me

No comments:

Post a Comment