9.3.10

080

attempt one of shredded shirt

so lately, i have been very lazy and at the same time, extremely busy. work mon-fri every week and im not home on weekends. so this hasnt been happening for quite a while.
a few things i'd like to say:

-welcome back to peers and cheers to the boys for putting on their great show last weekend, it was alot of fun. also, james' dads old blues band rocks!

-it has now been three months since levi and i started dating, and i am so happy. i dont think i will be without him up my sleeve for a very long time. which excites me. not to mention the smile that came onto my face when he told me wasnt paying for my first tattoo, that he was.

-money sucks, you never have enough

-lately i've grown to like some people, and thats a big change in me. mainly to the fact that little habits niggle at my brains, but i got over them and i'm fine with that

-'let me go home, home is wherever im with you'

-lastly, magazine subscriptions are crappy... i was given one for my birthday last year and was supposed to get 6 magazines, i got three and then it stopped... great hey?



but enough of my rants and rave about various things. lately i have been seeing some wonderful bands around, and being a music master while people are being tattooed, oh yeah! fashion looking and experimenting. i have also decided to start making some things again, so hopefully this goes well. im 18 in around ten weeks, and think im having a toga party. dont know why, i just felt like it really. but hopefully i do. i imagine the robes, the fairy lights and the mess of being 18 with people i love to hang out with, oh dear lord. i miss people too, the ones that have moved... come back!

but enough of this, i dont really know what to write.. bye




No comments:

Post a Comment