10.1.10

065


wow, i have literally had the best last 5 days. they have been an absolute ball.

beginning with the op shop favourite place, wynnum where i spent way too much money, and then a series of events which were just lovely.


the next day was work, but it was fun. and i had a good time.

we leaped and bound to mater hill, and then i further went to search for a friend of mine, but all in all was alright. listening to endless Queen tracks with jesse on the way home was great.

then i had some friends come over, courtesy to the organisation skills my boyfriend has, i was joined by jesse, bryan, jack, taylor, dave, lachlan, milly and rosario! we all got a little it drunk and we all had an amazing time. just hanging out, singing and being friends, like good old times.


it was once my dad got home, and i was intentional to keep my dirty habit a secret that i asked my boyfriend to come sit with me in the backyard so that i may have a cigarette. willingly he finished his conversation and joined me. i guess i ahd been thinking aout it for a while, but i was in love with him and i was sure. the mildura mixed vodka i had in my system relieved my nervousness and lt me say to him that i did. instantly i saw him smile the biggest smile he ever beared before. and replied with the same thing. i was insanely happy.


there were some moments when i felt a little dizzy so i went and lain in bed by myself, and just thought of it and smiled. as the night grew on and on some kids went home and other slept, where available. just as i was about to fall into a world of slumber i hear a knock on my window, which was my rother at 2am in the morning. and had to let him in, regrettably. he talked and talked and talked to us as though we didnt need sleep, and were some form of vampires.


the next morning i hated him for it.


last night, i ventured to cleveland to see some friends play, and catch up with others too. it really was a great show and i had alot of fun. the best thing was definitely the payouts on the scum that appeared to be there when clearly not wanted by most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment