28.12.09

058

well christmas has come and past, and as the rain falls down and floods my rather average backyard it is not surprising that i find myself sitting at home with nothing to do.

but in most aspects it was a lovely time, i gathered with family members, and missed my boyfriend terribly. travelling from one place to another, to another, to another. it was a tad ridiculous. i have never eaten so much food. and delicious at that.

the afternoon i found how good i actually was a t pool and met my brothers partners family for the first time properly. they are lovely.

that day ended quickly and the next day began early by getting ready to head to the coast and see a boy that i had not seen in a week, and teribly missed. seeing him made me grin from ear to ear literally, it made me extremely happy.

meeting his family and lso shopping for a bit was lovely. it felt like i was stuck ina shoebox full of people, but it was worth the hassle.

hotels and a beach walk, and lying in bed watching television was how the day ended. it was lovely to catch up and then convince him to accompany me home again.

where i found joop wating for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment