7.10.09

030

very old hand me downs; love you mardi

finally, my computer decides to comprehend what i have been trying to do. the silly invention for over an hour now has failed to load and process, but now it loves me again. i think my raging and constant trying has helped to make the computer rethink its actions.


on a happier note, my day has been lovely and because sport has ended i went home early! it was truly great. my mind, however, has been clouded with wondering thoughts and curiosity after my personal advance last night. i have never ever in my life had the courage to admit to someone how i feel about them, unless they have made a move first, and for the first time i bit the bullet, swallowed my fears and became terrified. but i did it. i think it turned out well, im not exactly sure, but im no longer carrying such a burdening secret. people that were chatting to me gave me the motivation to do something i would never have done before, and i thank them for that. otherwise, i would have never said a thing. though i am a fool.

besides that, tales of betrayal have filled my day, and support has been the only other thing on my mind for my dear friend. with such a cruisy few weeks left, excitement is riding high in the air between us all, and fear at the same time. i am fearful that after such a long time of routine things will become blurred when i dont have it to fall back on any more. but hopefully i will pull through then, and for now. i will just follow that path that has been laid before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment