12.10.09

034

electric patent black dress; 80's store

wow! today i have a good feeling in my stomach. i will be spending time with my grandmother to go and look at lots and lots of very intricate and beautiful dresses. i cannot wait!

on a different note, after having a horrible end to me weekdays last week my weekend has cheered me up again! friday night was definitely the highlight with a number of outgoing fans joining each other at the princess theatre to see some great musicians play. deez nuts, intrenches, blkout, miles away and antagonist ad were all fantastic. i even found a new love in blkout! they are fantastically diverse.

bus trips filled with laughs and a lot of persuasion to get my friend to cut majority of his hair off, paid off with the best result. it looks wonderful, and was mostly my doing! but after returning home, i got to settle in for a great weekend with family and lots of delicious food, haha.

a late night came after that, time spent chatting to wondrous and intriguing people. i could talk to for hours on end to some of them, and still be in awe and deepest attention to the things that are being said. the ending of final destination to my day was tops. but it kind of sucked that i had to get up after 2am and turn the television off, not only that, i had to clear off a bed and then remake it so i had a place to sleep.

saturday was a lazy day, with no work all weekend! i tried on alot of dresses today with my father and my grandmother there. it was a little fruitless. but thats what today will be for too!
afterwards i managed to escape the clasp of my family grip for a few hours, and got to see some lovely people in town. it was fun as always.

sunday nothing of interest happened. i did however discover a video blog on youtube which is quite intriguing, and very talented. the appropriately named VEDO is a video blog by two boys levi and matt of 'video everyday of october'. everything from random clips to the most influential instrumental clips are to be marvelled at. check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment