22.10.09

041

black patterned singlet top; valley markets


i have inevitably become slack and lazy with keep things up to date. and my blog is not the only thing...

it does annoy me that i have a habit of doing things like this, but i guess i can eventually keep trying and so i will. yesterday was an interesting day with not much excitement, but a few surprises. another crazy happpening at work left me with one of my favourite crew people. it was great! i spent a late night that night chatting and such, although i shoudln't have.. but eh

picking ideas and final arrangements for formal was another highlight. the menu being fantastic, with a seperate menu for the vegetarians which is great! i cannot wait and am even more eager than before for the 19th of november to hurry up! colour arrangements have been sorted and everything is set to go!

with buying my new phone i have now realised i use it more than ever, and that is a bad thing.. i'm expecting a fluctating bill next month now! and that is a little disappointing considering im still paying my other one, i guess i will jsut be poor a little longer. which leaves me with little savings for the schoolies week coming up after formal..

in other great news, i made a friend in the us today! it was great. hopefully we can meet one day
now im off to do assessments and other boring school things.

No comments:

Post a Comment