18.9.09

014

GOING GAGA

this was not actually written by me, but if you do please to remember when she appeared on rove at the beginning of the year, you will remember what she looked like. nobody cared what she had to talk about, and this is particuar always makes me laugh. it was a rant posted during the interview on the television in which a girl amber made me laugh so much.


Loose Your dick Lady GaGa, and maybe buy some more talent.
It must be pretty fucking cheap if you're producing chart topping music. It's not
solely your fault, however, that as soon as teenagers see a peroxide blonde in a
pair of metal underwear they think adoring her will make them too 'avant-garde'.
Bitch you couldn't be innovative if Steven Hawking taught you how. I know people
half your age who dress twice as well as you on their own initiative, they don't
pay stylists thousands of dollars to do it for them. And what is so
boundary-pushing about your music? You know how to say the same syllable
multiple times for dramatic effect? Congratulations, I could do that when I was
five years old.Oh, and you have a fucking beehive on top of your head you
trap.

BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment